The American Dream is being Updated - Part 6
As you have read from the previous blogs, yes indeed it is time for all of us to take back our own idea of what it is to live a great life; a life of good health, joy, prosperity, and love.
I urge you to take the time to focus on what you want -- on the life you want live.
Following are 10 ideas to get you started to create the life you want.
1. Write down your Dream
2. Talk your dream -- to those who will support you. Find people who will support you and ask for their help, encouragement, and coaching. Avoid those who are negative towards what you want to achieve.
3. Do one thing everyday to move you forward to achieve your dream
Make a phone call, write a letter, create a blog, read a book. Do anything that will move you forward
4. Focus your thoughts on what you want to attract in your life not what you don't want.
5. Listen to a motivating tape or read a book, blog, quote each day to get your thinking attracting what you want
6. Use one tool to help you focus on what you want such as visualization, meditation, learning.
7. Learn what you need to learn to be successful(ie. marketing, social media, your craft, financial planning)
8. Remember your sole purpose in life is to be full of joy. That is the highest level you can achieve that spreads goodness to everyone you touch.
9. Get coaching, support systems, people to talk to you who will support you in your journey.
10. Focus your thoughts, your feelings, and your actions everyday in the direction you want to go.
If there is one thing you do, focus on good feeling thoughts that move you towards what you want to create. Move through issues and challenges and see them in the light that they are moving you towards what you want.
For a bit of inspiration, empowerment, and ideas on how to achieve what you want in life, read our new book ,
Let us know what you are thinking and how you are creating your new American (or European) Dream.