Lessons to be learned from our dogs
The one thing everyone agrees with is that dogs know how to give unconditional love and enjoy the simple things in life. - Read on to learn the lessons we can learn from our dogs. This all began when I recently had breakfast at a homespun, one of a kind restaurant where the breakfasts choices are all fantastic, the coffee is good, the dogs are all chained up outsides and young kids can play a corner of the restaurant. What struck me this time as I faced the colorful signs hanging from the wall was how they were all about simple healthy joyful living; Lessons To Be Learned From Our Dogs. I was so enamored by these sayings that I had to share them with you. Whether you are a dog lover or not, I think you will find them funny, honest, and oh so true.
- Never pretend to be something you are not.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- If you want what is buried, dig until you find it.
- Run, Romp, Play, and Be Loyal.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close, and nuzzle them gently.
- When you are happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you are scolded, don't buy into the guilt and pout thing, but run right back and make new friends.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- When it is in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they have invaded your territory.
- ON a hot day be under a shady tree and drink lots of water.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
- Eat with gusto and then some
- Give others attention and let people touch you.