Oprah's 12 Ideas on Senseless Joy
Oprah recently posted these 12 Rules for Senseless Joy. I thought I'd share them with you. Easy, Fun, and makes you smile.
1. After all clumsy, embarrassing moments, you must curtsy.
2. Call up your best friend once a month—and play her favorite song, anonymously without one word—making sure that you hear her rustle, sit-dancing in her office chair.
3. Close your eyes when you drink orange juice. It makes it taste better.
4. Make up a lovable name for your least favorite body part. Like Irene. Nobody hates a thigh named Irene.
5. While you're driving behind a school bus with kids at the windows waving to everyone in cars, you must wave back—and honk three times.
6. When in doubt, add extra garlic, extra butter or extra bubble bath.
Read more: http://www.oprah.com/oprahs-lifeclass/Rules-for-Everyday-Senseless-Joy-Leigh-Newman#ixzz1vheNrjzY